Welcome!

Hello Friends and Family! We have this webpage to share our beautiful son with you by keeping you updated with pictures, stories, brags, and whatever else happens to accur with all of Nate's adventures.

Thursday, April 5, 2007

First "salon" haircut

He's such a big boy! I ventured out with Nate and Lana to get Nate’s his first "SALON" haircut. All other times have been done by Anthony, Andre, or me. But this time I felt it necessary to go to Fantastic Sam's. :)

The day began with us talking about his upcoming haircut and the donuts that we would get after it. We ran some errands and then went to the salon. He was such a little superstar! Everyone in the salon (5 people) were amazed at how well behaved he was. He charmed them all with his politeness, with his "please, thank you, sure, your welcome" comments. Anyway, he sat there still and did perfectly. There were many comments made that Nate should become a model, which I hope happens soon!

Afterwards, we walked right next door from the salon into the cute little donut shop with a cute little kid’s corner. Both Nate and Lana loved this treat and the moments that we shared there.

Here are some pictures and video clips from out beautiful day. Hope you enjoy!


1 comment:

Our Story: Continued said...

I can't see the pictures! :( I am so proud of you, though Nate and can't wait to see your big boy haircut!! Love you!

My favorite girls

My cousin Amanda and my baby sister Lana.

Pretty Boy!