Welcome!

Hello Friends and Family! We have this webpage to share our beautiful son with you by keeping you updated with pictures, stories, brags, and whatever else happens to accur with all of Nate's adventures.

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Another day closer to Nate going to school

It's so cute watching him grow up before my eyes. He's truly the cutest coolest little boy I've ever known (sure I'm a bit bias). He woke up this morning and came to my room as I'm sleeping to ask if he could play. And in my sleep I said yes. Then he came back to ask if he could watch T.V. Again I said yes. Then a bit later he excited was screaming "Mama Lana's up" as he ran to her room to sing her "Good Morning". He picked out her clothes and got her diaper, then said "I want to stay in my pajamas ALL DAY". Cute! But of course I had other plans and picked him out his clothes. Then he packed his book bag and headed for the door and said "I'm ready to go to school". It breaks my heart... so off we go to enjoy the day before the day comes that I won't have him through the day. THAT HURTS MY HEART TO THINK OF IT!

1 comment:

Our Story: Continued said...

Sweet Nate!! I can't wait to see you again in May. You're such a great kid and I love you very very much!!! You're growing up so fast...and are such a sweet sensitive brother to your Lana. Blowing you a gigantic kiss right now....that's to land on your sweet lips! (*inside joke!*)

My favorite girls

My cousin Amanda and my baby sister Lana.

Pretty Boy!