Welcome!

Hello Friends and Family! We have this webpage to share our beautiful son with you by keeping you updated with pictures, stories, brags, and whatever else happens to accur with all of Nate's adventures.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Tornados

We've been having a lot of tornado warnings and sirens leading us to enjoy our tiny storm closet. Most of the time it's when Andre's at work so I have to put Nate in charge of Lana and the flash light while I go in and out of the closet to take care of things. He does such a great job when he's not scared by the LOUD thunder. He takes such gentle care of Lana and calls out to me just to make sure I'm ok.

I'm so proud of himself and his ability to take care of Lana in such a sweet way.

When the tornados pass he’s all about sharing his experience with you, just ask Mimi and Papi. LOL! He loves watching tornado video clips on the computer and reliving it every chance he gets… poor therapist that come to visit Lana. ;)

1 comment:

Our Story: Continued said...

N8, we need an update on your latest adventures!!!

My favorite girls

My cousin Amanda and my baby sister Lana.

Pretty Boy!