Welcome!

Hello Friends and Family! We have this webpage to share our beautiful son with you by keeping you updated with pictures, stories, brags, and whatever else happens to accur with all of Nate's adventures.

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Nate in Karate

I had an amazing ahhhh haaa moment tonight with Nate. I know I haven't been bloggin here much lately, but it's not because Nate hasn't had anything to blog about, but that I've been too busy with my photography business. Anyway, back to Nate, he's just amazing! My sister Sabrina encouraged me to put him in karate with her daughter Amanda. I was a bit reluctant, especially since soccer didn't work out just a few months ago. Well thankfully I was optimistic and went with the flow, because Nate loved it. He didn't stop smiling from the moment that we got into the car until it was time to go home. HE LOVED IT! and he did really WELL. He was such a big boy, but remained cute the whole time. He's got this amazing little charming wit that he radiates. As I'm flipping through all the pictures I took I had the erg to blog. So here I am. In love with my little man and loving that he's in Karate with his cousin Amanda. Doing the things that we moved back to DFW for. It was great enjoy life with family. There's been a bit a drama bringing us down, but tonight brought us right back to where we were meant to be. Amazing, loving moments with family. gotta love it. I love you Nate and I'm so proud of what a big little man you were tonight. I can't wait till your next night in karate. Amanda I love you and am so thankful that you are in this with Nate. Thank to you and your mom for including us in this. What a great night we had. We look forward to many many more!

Pics coming soon!

1 comment:

Our Story: Continued said...

Where's the pictures, Miss Photographer...ahem?

My favorite girls

My cousin Amanda and my baby sister Lana.

Pretty Boy!