Welcome!

Hello Friends and Family! We have this webpage to share our beautiful son with you by keeping you updated with pictures, stories, brags, and whatever else happens to accur with all of Nate's adventures.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Cute Moments with Nate

As Nate's mother I couldn't be prouder of my little man. He's got the sweetest disposition and continues to amaze us with his vocabulary, his comprehension as well as his articulation and attention to detail.

This past month I’ve been sick and the last week I’ve been suffering from pleurisy, which means I’ve been having severe pain in my chest. He hurt me once from a really tight hug, but since then he’s given me the most gentle one arm hugs because he doesn’t want to hurt me. He’s also been reminding me to take care of myself and to be careful.

But onto his little statements that have brought big smiles to our hurts and even been worth the pain that I’ve had from laughing with him.

“Mom come in to my office, Lana’s my assistant. Please take a seat!”

“Oh that makes sense”

“I want that car when I’m your age.”
Oh no, where’s MY Lana”

“Mom what are you doing over there? Don’t you ever leave us again, I was worried.”

“Dad, I knew this was going to happen. I can help you I’m going to turn into superboy. I’m not superboy yet, but I will be soon and then I’ll help you.”

“Hi Dad, how are you? Let go, let’s go play Halo Beee (3)!”

No comments:

My favorite girls

My cousin Amanda and my baby sister Lana.

Pretty Boy!