Welcome!

Hello Friends and Family! We have this webpage to share our beautiful son with you by keeping you updated with pictures, stories, brags, and whatever else happens to accur with all of Nate's adventures.

Friday, July 27, 2007

Nate turned FOUR today!!!

I can't believe 4 years have gone by since he made Andre and I the proudest we've ever felt.

We had a great day celebrating him and his beautiful life. He’s such a sweet boy and I take comfort in knowing that he is and will always be a good person. I couldn’t be prouder of him. I love him unconditionally and thank God for him every day!

We spent part of the day at Six Flags with grandma. Uncle Mark’s gift to Nate for his birthday! :) (Thanks Mark, we had a great time).

Nate was pleasantly spoiled all day. And I absolutely enjoyed spoiling him rotten!... and he’ll continue to be treated like the little prince that he is… well, until Monday of course. Then reality will hit and he’ll be our great, deeply loved, not so perfect son, that’s 4!

Here are a few pics from today.

4th Birthday Celebration

Part I: Six Flags


Part II: Our Family Celebration





Check back this weekend for part III: Party!

No comments:

My favorite girls

My cousin Amanda and my baby sister Lana.

Pretty Boy!