Welcome!

Hello Friends and Family! We have this webpage to share our beautiful son with you by keeping you updated with pictures, stories, brags, and whatever else happens to accur with all of Nate's adventures.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Soccer Days

I can't believe that Nate's at an age to play soccer and I'm in shock again by how fast time flies by.
Last week Nate started playing soccer, but he didn't have the greatest time mixing with the other boys. We were a bit shocked at how much bigger the other boys were and after more than half of practice Nate decided that he was done. He had enough and sat with Andre watching the other members of his team "Blue Dragons". After 10 minutes out of practice the coach came to us and tried to get Nate back on the field, but he wasn't having it! After a few words with the coach we realized for sure that Nate was assigned to the wrong team... 5 and 6 year olds... THANK GOD. We were a bit worried about the difference between him and the other boys.

So here we are a week later and we joined his real team "The Dynamos’". He fit right in and was hard at work with his “real” team. He ran and ran and ran, kicking the ball a few times, but in his own silent humble way, he had a great time.

Enjoy the video clip; I'm sure there will be a lot more to come as he perfects his skills.

1 comment:

Our Story: Continued said...

Nate, you are growing up so fast! I am so proud of you playing soccer!! I can't wait to be a soccer mom! LOL! Maybe we'll be able to see a game sometime! LOVE YOU SWEET BOY!!!

PS: Tell your Mama that I really really really want to see your artwork!

My favorite girls

My cousin Amanda and my baby sister Lana.

Pretty Boy!